fbpx
Available 8.00 A.M - 6.00 P.M at0712 666 666
Seller Hub

Garniers Hair Food Shampoo Conditioner 3 In 1 Banana 98%

New
Garnier
{{ product_data.product_qty>0 && product_data.stock_status=='I' ? "Product(s) Available" :"Out Of Stock" }}
LKR {{ getAmount(product_data.regular_price) }}{{ getCents(product_data.regular_price) }}
LKR {{ getAmount(String(product_data.regular_price-product_data.price)) }}{{ getCents(String(parseFloat(product_data.regular_price-product_data.price).toFixed(2))) }}
LKR {{ getAmount(product_data.price) }}{{ getCents(product_data.price) }}
Share
Watchers
500+
Sold
0
secure payment
Shop with Confidence
Tudo Buyer Protection Enabled
All Payments are protected with Tudo Buyer Protection Learn More..
Home Delivery
Secure Home delivery

{{ ship_method.shipping_des }} : LKR {{ convertToPrice(parseFloat(ship_method.fee).toFixed(2)) }}
Warranty and Return
Tudo 7 Days Easy Returns
Ship On Time
100
Overall Rating
{{ product_data.avg_vendor_review }}

Product Specification of Garniers Hair Food Shampoo Conditioner 3 In 1 Banana 98%


  • SKU:138641387_LK-1056841139-927
  • Brand:Garnier
  • What’s in the box:1x Garnier Food Banana Shampoo350ml , 1x Conditioner 350ml, 1x3in1 Mask
  • Weight:0.7 KG

Product info of Garniers Hair Food Shampoo Conditioner 3 In 1 Banana 98%


Garniers Ultimate Blends Hair Food Shampoo Conditioner 3 In 1 Mask 350ml Banana 98% Natural Origin Ingredients 100% Originals Imported From UK Hair Treatment Set - Dig into Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Banana Conditioner to help nourish dry hair, blended with Banana & Coconut. Its rich texture, instantly absorbs to nourish, quickly detangle and rinse. For intensely nourished, healthy-looking hair., For more intense nourishment dig into our Banana Hair Food 3-in-1 multi-use mask! Three ways to enjoy it: Conditioner, Mask, Leave In., Nourishing Hair Food Banana Conditioner for dry hair, blended with Banana and Coconut, Yes: 98% Natural Origin – the remaining 2% ensure good preservation and sensoriality, Yes: 100% Vegan Formula: no animal ingredients or by-products, Yes: Dermatologically Tested, Yes: Plant Oil, No: Silicones for a natural feel, Ingredients, Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Musa Paradisiaca Fruit Juice / Banana Fruit Juice, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Cetyl Esters, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L C239429/2), Preparation and Usage, How to apply Hair Food Conditioner: As usual! After shampoo, squeeze, massage into wet hair, rinse thoroughly. For more intense nourishment dig into our 3-in-1 multi-use mask! Three ways to enjoy it: Conditioner, Mask, Leave In.,

Product Details of Garniers Hair Food Shampoo Conditioner 3 In 1 Banana 98%


Product Review of Garniers Hair Food Shampoo Conditioner 3 In 1 Banana 98%


Buy Garniers Hair Food Shampoo Conditioner 3 In 1 Banana 98% from Tudo.LK
Congratulations! You are in the right spot to buy the Garniers Hair Food Shampoo Conditioner 3 In 1 Banana 98%. This is the best place to buy the Garniers Hair Food Shampoo Conditioner 3 In 1 Banana 98% for the best price in Sri Lanka. Tudo.LK is the only Sri Lankan multi-vendor marketplace that operates to serve the best customer service. Your Garniers Hair Food Shampoo Conditioner 3 In 1 Banana 98% is listed by the Sri Lankan sellers and will ship from Sri Lanka. You can contact our 24/7 Hotline 0712 666 666 at any time to get details about the Garniers Hair Food Shampoo Conditioner 3 In 1 Banana 98%. Your purchase is protected with Tudo Buyer Protection, and you can select our Secure Transaction methods such as Visa/Master and Amex Payments which to purchase the Garniers Hair Food Shampoo Conditioner 3 In 1 Banana 98%. Or you can select COD as your payment method.

You may also like


More from vendor

Top